Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-19 Origin: Site
Child safety seat is a type of seat specially designed for children of different ages (or weight) and installed in the car to effectively improve the safety of children in the car under the European regulations ECE A child safety seat is defined in R44/03 as a child safety protection system consisting of a buckled seat belt assembly or a flexible component adjustment mechanism attachment that can be fixed to a motor vehicle and can be combined with additional devices such as a portable crib, a baby basket, an auxiliary seat or a collision protection In the case of car collision or sudden deceleration, reduce the impact on children and limit children's body movement to reduce their injury, to ensure the safety of children in the car.
Here is the content list:
l The classification of child safety seat
l Protection principle of car child safety seat
According to the position placed on the vehicle, it can be divided into: general class; Semi-generic classes; Restricted class; Usually, the car with child safety seats can be divided into 4 categories according to the age, that is :0~1 years old with child seats; Child seat for 1 to 4 years old; Child seat for 4 to 8 years old;
For different categories of child safety seats, their structure in the car fixed position and fixed methods are different according to the direction of placement, car child seats are divided into :
(1) horizontal, portable crib (baby basket) belongs to this category, when the use of the baby lying flat, suitable for infants within 1 year old;
(2) Rear-facing type, the direction of children to ride towards the rear of the vehicle, when the use of children often recline, equipped with multi-point safety belt, most of the products are suitable for children aged 1-3;
(3) Forward type, the direction of children to ride in front of the vehicle, children normally sit, generally combined with adult safety belt, most of the products are suitable for children over 3 years old;
(4) Convertible type, can be used either backward or forward type, generally suitable for children of a larger age range, start using backward type, children are high enough to switch to forward type.
(1) When the forward collision or emergency braking, it can effectively prevent the child's body from moving rapidly forward and avoid the secondary collision, not to be able to slide forward because of the poor positioning of the restraint system.
(2) When the side collision occurs, the backrest and headrest wings can effectively protect the child's trunk and head
(3) In the case of backward impact, the backrest and headrest can support the child's trunk and head to avoid the child's neck injury.
(4) In the case of rollover, the child's body and restraint system are only slightly shifted and must not be loosed.
(5) When the child is sleeping, the wings of the seat can ensure that the child's body will not be seriously skewed to avoid injury in the collision.